- Three people are behind the Maryensztadt brewery. Marcin - owner (to the one with a beard) Kuba - Brewmaster (toten bald) and Kamila - marketing manager
Maryensztadt is one of the top craft beer brands in Poland. We brew since 2015 on our own installation in Zwolen Twon. In our offer you can find over 30 beer style, which win medals in international competitions. Today we have 26 medals. We are all passionate about good food, so we also create restaurant located in the Warsaw Old Town - Maryensztadt Craft Beer & Food, there we serve craft beer and dishes that are variations of Polish cuisine. Our guests will taste dishes prepared only from Polish products, which are coming to us from small craft producers. The whole culinary art is complemented by the art of food pairing, which involves combining food and beer in order to create an unforgettable taste experience. At Jernteppet Ølfestival we will bring what we have the best: Beers Sourtime line - sour beer with natural fruit, Barrel Aged Project beers - different styles aged in the best alcohol casks, but also our juicy and citrus IPA, amazing Baltic Porters, and what we're the most proud of from Project 30, when brewing, we try to get 30 plato - this is a unique project because these beers are brewed only once.
See you at the Jernteppet Ølfestival!!
** Describe your beer profile? What are your priorities?
- We specialize in sour beers and Barrel Aged beers. When brewing, we pay the greatest attention to raw materials, we use only the best quality, we add natural fruit in the form of pulp to our line of sour beers.
** Why are you attending Jernteppet Ølfestival in Hammerfest, Norway - insanely far north?
- Distance is not important to us, in search of beer adventures we are able to overcome the longest way. It was a quick decision, the photos of Hammerfest helped us to take it. You live in a wonderful place, so we can not miss Jernteppet Ølfestival. See you in August: D
** Any fun facts we should tell the world?
- We are boring, but as the only one in Poland we have a bald Brewmaster (all others have beards;))
- To Øl (Danmark)
- Behind Bars Brewery (Båtsfjord, N)
- Freigeist Bierkultur (Tyskland)
- The Kernel Brewery (England)
- Sleeping Village Brewing (Oslo, N)
- Salikatt Bryggeri (Stavanger, N)
- Austmann Bryggeri (Trondheim, N)
- Lervig Aktiebryggeri (Stavanger, N)
- Graff Brygghus (Tromsø, N)
- 3 Sons Brewing Co (USA)
- Ølkymisten (Oslo, N)
- Eik & Tid (Oslo, N)
- Haandbryggeriet (Drammen, N)
- Mahrs Bräu (Tyskland)
- Browar Maryensztadt (Polen)